Memsys is an innovative technology company providing highly effective thermal process modules for different applications.
For our different locations in Singapore and Germany we are looking for further engaged employees.
Process Technology Engineer
Schwabmünchen/Augsburg/Germany – January 19th, 2018
Memsys provides an highly innovative separation process to a wide range of water sectors. The commercialization of the Memsys technology requires a capable technical sales operation that understands customer needs and translates this into customized solutions based on Memsys MD technology.
We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial driven Process Technology Engineer who supports sales and project development through different regions and different applications. This position will provide an excellent opportunity to grow with the business.
The candidate should bring a minimum three years professional experience in the water industry.
- Strengthening the team with profound knowledge of processing process water and waste water in different industries
- Developing and supporting customers’ projects in regions such as North America, Europe and Middle East
- Working with a team of system integrators to optimally implement customer requirements
- Overseeing the construction of new plants
- Commissioning of new systems on customer sites (international)
- Supervising plant operations
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate capacities
- Investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines and within financial budgets
- Collecting data required to make improvements and modifications
- Using scientific principles related to thermodynamics and water analysis
- Assessing safety and environmental issues
- Liaising with installation/project engineers and specialists
- Ensuring safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation
- Building peer support
- University degree or similar
- Minimum three years professional experience in water industry
- Fluent in German and English (additional languages beneficial)
- Willing to travel internationally and feel confident to cope with different cultures and technical requirements
- Solution-oriented and be able to work under pressure
- Ability to manage various projects at the same time
- Good written and oral communication skills and team-work oriented
What you can expect:
- Attractive remuneration adequate to experience
- Work with a highly motivated cross-border young team which has exceptional and exclusive know-how in the technology
- Internationality and dynamics in view of market potentials and cross-border team work
- Opportunity to grow along with the company
Contact for your application: