FAQ – frequently asked questions
to memsys thermal separation
You will find answers to the following questions about the memsys process of thermal membrane distillation in the PDF download below:
- What are the process requirements?
- What are typical concentrations and recovery rates?
- What is the relation of flux and temperature delta?
- What are the relations of distillate production and membrane area?
- What is the relation of TDS and flux?
- What is the energy consumption of the process?
- What is the footprint of MD compared to other technologies?
- What are scaling experiences?
- What chemicals are critical for the modules or the membrane?
- What are fouling experiences?
- What is the demand for pretreatment?
- What are life time experiences?