DT (Disk Tubular) Membrane Technology
Disk tubular (DT) is a patented membrane technology commonly with three types: DTRO (DT Reverse Osmosis), DTNF (DT Nanofiltration) and DTUF (DT Ultrafiltration). DT membrane modules are specially designed for high concentration wastewater treatment (such as landfill leachate) with excellent stability and high performance. The permeate water from DT modules can easily fulfill the stringent discharge requirement. Our DT product have been widely and successfully applied to the wastewater treatment industries globally.
- The basic membrane element is made of two concentric reverse osmosis membrane pieces;
- The feed stream flows through two “S” shape channels in the DT module;
- Hydraulic discs are installed between the membrane elements with the interval of 4 mm. The bumps with unique pattern on the surface of hydraulic disc are designed to improve the feed permeability and enhance the cleaning process.
- The distance from the outside edge of the membrane element to the center of the module is optimally short and the number of the membrane element in the DT modules are standardized.
- The operational pressure of our DTRO module is 75 ~160 bar.
- No physical clogging, minimal level of membrane fouling and scaling.
- Stable permeate flux and quality, strong compatibility in harsh working environment.
- High operational pressure and recovery rate.
- Easy to maintain and low replacement cost of membrane element.
- Flexible feed pre-treatment.
- Short construction period, quick commissioning & start-up and long service life.
- Greatly reduce the capacity of evaporation pond.
- Leachate treatment for landfill (the main application of our DTRO product), incineration and composting plants.
- High concentration wastewater treatment in coking, oil & gas and steel industries.
- Wastewater treatment in pharmaceutical industry.
- Recycling and separation of acid, alkali and heavy metals.
- Seawater desalination.
- Humic acid concentration from kitchen waste.
- Mobile water purification equipment, emergency drinking water supply system.
- Concentration of China herbal and tea extracts.